To register, please answer the questions below and then email them to email@example.com by December 12th, 2013.
3. Tell us a bit about yourself!
4. Do you have any past experience with bioremediation?
5. Do you have any experience with gardening, permaculture, food growing or mushroom cultivation?
6. Why are you interested in taking this course? We really want to know!
7. How will you put the knowledge and skills from the course to good use in your community?
8. How much are you able to pay for this course?
The course fee is 100$-300$, and for those who have the income, we’d love you/need you to pay that amount. If that is outside your range, please let us know. There are both scholarships and work trade available and it is important to us that there are no financial barriers to those interested in attending the course.
Once your application has been accepted, we will ask that payment you have agreed to pay be given to secure your spot (either in cash or via paypal or e-transfer.
9. Anything else you would like to share with us?
Thank you for your interest!